Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going Out to Cali...

So every year for the past 16 years there has been a modest pool tournament down in LA called "The Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball Tournament" (go google it or http://www.playbca.com). So late last year i was watching one of the TAR pod casts (I think it was the first one you tube it or http://www.theactionreport.com/home.html) and they mention this tournament and I go hmmmm I could play in that. So 1 money order an express post envelope and some postage I was on my way to being entered. I would now like to direct your attention to this link http://www.playbca.com/Events/201216thAnnualJaySwansonMemorial.aspx and if you scroll down the list tada who's got @ thumbs and is playing in "The 16th Annual Jay Swanson.... "The SWANEE">>>>>>>>>> This Guy awww yeah


Now all I have to do is

  1. Book off work (easy)
  2. buy a plane ticket / get there (hmm ok)
  3. book a hotel (oh boy)
  4. And the most important of all learn how to play "pro level 9-ball" in about a month

Oh snap yo!!! I mean I've played 9-ball before even played in a few local 9-ball tournament but this this is by far going to be the biggest pool tournament I've ever played in. Its in another COUNTRY!!! If you go back to the list for a second and look at the names of people already signed up I have a shirt that says "What Would Efern Do" hes playing in this Madness i tell you!!!

Well that's all i have for now I'm going to try to be a bit more diligent with the blogging leading up to this as it should be a gooder but for now

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment