Thursday, May 17, 2012

Insert Witty Title..... here



So this is a video for the Black Keys "Next Girl" Let the awesomeness of a dinosaur puppet singing wash over you... good good good.  So I could talk about the play-offs (meh) or the wind-up social (drunken debauchery ending the night with absinthe is never never NEVER a good idea)



Here's a video of the tournament area, sort of just poked my head up and rotated with le phone




 After we were eliminated bought a raffle ticket and went home turns out I won so if anyone want to buy a cue and case or knows some one. 


So I said i was going to wrap this post up 2 days ago but got distracted and life got in the way so I'm just going to post this as is in all its f*cked up glory.

stay tuned
*Ricky Spanish*

No comments:

Post a Comment