Friday, November 12, 2010

Posting At The Speed Of??? A Snail...

Hooray for regularly posting, I kid I kid.In all seriousness though here's some thoughts from yesterday. Yesterday being Remembrance Day it wasn't that long ago people that the only place open to drink and get booze would be the legion. If it was one or 2 teenyboppers coming in and expressing shock at all other vendors being closed OK I might have given them that one but seriously anyone over what 25 ish should not be so shocked. Next Cash is King sure most places have Debt machines now but shit happens machines break, and I'm not a debt machine repair person. Finally for now Really Harper Really bring the toops home. This mentoring or training crap is just that CRAP. Saying that "they will be out of the field and on a base..." Really cause fighting in Afghanistan has been contained to a specific area that the canadians can just avoid really really now?

Well that is all for the next 2 months (I kid I kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment